Add or create Religion Holiday Calendar from Google Calendar
To setup religious holiday style, you need to add or create the religion holiday calendar to your Google calendar first.
Calendar offers a selection of calendars covering religious holidays. To
access a directory of these public calendars, In your Google Calendar
web site, click Add at the bottom of the calendar list on the left and select Browse Interesting Calendars.
When browsing, click Preview to view events on the calendar before adding it to your list. Click Subscribe subscribe to interesting religious holiday calendar -- it will be added to the Other Calendars section of your calendar list. For calendars that you're already subscribed to, you'll see the option to Unsubscribe.
The subscribed calendar will be synced to your phone if the calendar account is already synced to your phone.
Alternatively, you can create your own Religion Holiday Calendar and add holiday event to it and then synced it to your phone.
Setup Style for Religious Holiday Calendar
Once the religious holiday calendar is synced to your phone, you can take the following steps to setup the style for the calendar:
- Open Options->Settings menu
- In Calendar Setup, select the religious holiday you would like to setup the style.
- In calendar setup view, select Religious Holiday as style and pick up the religion symbol for the religious holiday. Currently there are 3 religious holiday is supported: Christian, Islamic and Jewish.
- Exit the setup view and the style for the religious style is saved.
| ||The religious calendar style is best viewed in Month Full View:|
- From the calendar selection drop-down list, select the religious holiday you are interested such as Christian Holidays as shown.
- Make sure the month view type is full view.
- The holiday will be shown with the religious symbol and full title.
| || The Holiday event can also be viewed in day view and month list view with style icon associated with title|