How can I synch Checkmark Calendar with Microsoft outlook? How can I display all my Google calendars and keep them up to date? How do I quickly navigate to Today's view? How do I hide/show the calendar selection window? How do I refresh calendar data manually? How do I show time in 12 or 24 hour format? How do I enter/exit full screen mode?
How do I switch between 5 day without weekend display or full week display?
1. From Option Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
2. Select All, find Calendar Storage
3. Select Clear data and confirm with OK
4. Restart your phone and sync again. Your calendar data should be up to date.
You also need to make sure the calendar sync is checked in settings.
1. From Option Menu -> Settings -> Accounts.
2. Select the Google account or other account(s) with calendar data to sync
3. Make sure Sync Calendar is checked.
4. Wait a bit and calendar data will be synced in background.
Long click in the center of the title bar to access today's view or use Options menu 'Today'
Click in the center area of the title bar to hide /show the calendar selection window(Notice the dimmed arrow changes in the center of the header). This setting is persistent.
1. Long Click on Calendar Selection Window will refresh calendar data selected. If All Calendars bar is selected, all calendars will be refreshed.
2. Alternatively, Use Option menu Refresh to refresh the current selected calendar(s).